Our in-office policies and protocols continue to evolve as new information regarding COVID-19 becomes available. We have successfully re-opened for in-office visits in stages over the last couple of months.
We are here in the office for you and are open during our regular business hours with the following modifications:
We will continue to use Telehealth for the following types of appointments:
1. All regular follow-up appointments which do not require an in-office exam.
2. Initial new patient consultations will be performed first over Telehealth followed by an in-office exam during a subsequent visit.
Patients can schedule in-office visits for the following:
1. Infusion (biologic) therapy
2. In-office procedures including joint injections
3. Necessary / urgent follow up visits
4. New patient examinations
5. Annual physicals - please note that your history will be performed first over Telehealth to minimize your exposure in our office followed by an in-office exam on a subsequent day.
6. Pre-operative examinations.
We continue to use the same in-office safety protocols.
Patients with any recent or current symptoms that could be consistent with COVID-19 will not be
allowed in the office at the present time.
Every patient will fill out and pass a health screen before their in-office appointment.
Please take your temperature before you leave your home the morning of your appointment. If your temperature is off by 1 degree from your normal, we will ask you to reschedule.
We will not be allowing anyone to accompany you to your visit. Visitors will be asked to remain outside the office.
All paperwork will be done electronically before your appointment over the phone.
We ask that you arrive for your appointment on time. If you arrive late, we will reschedule your appointment. Please note that our front door remains locked.
When you arrive for your appointment, please knock on the door or call us. If you arrive early, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car.
All patients will be required to bring and wear a mask and gloves to their appointment.
We will take your temperature immediately upon your arrival and escort you directly into a patient room. We are limiting our office visits to only one patient in the office at one time.
Our rooms are cleaned thoroughly before and after your appointment and all of our employees wear full personal protective equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We are here for you during this very difficult time.